OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient MindedI act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client DelightI own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take ActionI am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow TalentI own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win TogetherI passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication MattersI speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.
The Digital Strategist is a seasoned and dynamic Internet professional who is ready to take ownership of development and execution of the digital strategy for a full-service, patient-centric communications agency that collaborates with the foremost disease experts, the patients themselves, to co-create authentic programs and content for patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals. The role of the SEO Strategist is to be an internal resource to assist with digital marketing, technology, analytics, social, search–all aspects of envisioning, guiding and deploying content through digital channel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our employees are tasked with delivering excellent business results through the efforts of their teams. These results are achieved by:
· Drive digital health strategy development that is aligned with and enables broader strategy for The Patient Experience Project
· Lead cross-functional strategic projects and develop implementations plans, incl. business plan development, product conceptualization, and strategic planning
· Analyze industry trends, customer needs, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance
· Deliver data-driven insights on customer and patient needs to drive digital capability development that addresses key pain points in the care journey
· Develop presentations and articulate the digital health story for internal and external audiences
· Participate in ideation activities to identify and address short- and long-terms needs of the business and target audiences
· Ensure that digital solutions have measurable goals and objectives for use in evaluating their effectiveness
· Ensure that digital solutions address applicable business needs (e.g., driving members online, reducing call center volume, driving enrollment, providing needed information and education)
· Identify and implement appropriate enhancements to digital solutions based on applicable information (e.g., market feedback, call center feedback, research/analysis of applicable data, usability results, site performance)
· All other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
EXPECTIONS OF THE JOB:
· Hours (40 Hours a week, 5 days of the week)
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the expectations of the position and shall not be construed as the only expectations that may be assigned for the position.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the expectations listed above.
· The ideal candidate would have 3+ years of experience conducting research and developing or optimizing omnichannel digital engagement strategies for life science companies
· Specific expertise overseeing the execution of digital tactics including websites, social media, digital sales aids, paid and organic search, CRM/email, mobile, etc.
· Knowledge of industry best practices and a POV on when to adhere and when to break from these norms.
· Willingness to engage in thought leadership for our clients and the agency.
· Proven success at selling or generating new business for these tactics is a big plus.
· Agency and, specifically, healthcare agency experience is a big plus, but not a requirement.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
The physical and mental requirements along with the work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
Office:While performing the essential functions of this job the employee is frequently required to reach, grasp, stand and/or sit for long periods of time (up to 90% of the shift), walk, talk and hear; occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet, with frequent interruptions and multiple demands.