The Field Coordinator is responsible for market research project fielding activities which include recruiting. This position coordinates with other members of the research operations team and Project Leaders or Analyst to assure that all project activities are managed according to specifications.
OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our employees are tasked with delivering excellent business results through the efforts of their teams. These results are achieved by:
- Participating in project kick-off meetings
- Providing timely status reports and fielding updates to other members of project team
- Managing external vendors on a per-project basis
- Meeting established project deadlines
- Managing research activities for multiple projects simultaneously
- Sending/managing respondent email invitations and reminders
- Monitoring quotas and proactively taking action to complete projects on-time
- Developing and executing recruitment plans effectively
- Carrying out recruiting phone calls
- Scheduling research interviews with respondents
- Recording recruiting activity in project databases
- Assisting with panel development and maintaining relationships with panel members
- Conducting online research to build/verify panel
- Troubleshooting and resolving recruiting issues
- All other duties as assigne
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
EXPECTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Quality focused with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a team player and able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the company
- Reacts to change productively and demonstrates a solutions driven approach
- Ability to manage data in and create reports from Excel, Access
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access
- Travel (10%)
- Hours (Full-time M-F, 40 hours)
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the expectations of the position and shall not be construed as the only expectations that may be assigned for the position.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the expectations listed above.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, education, knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- BA/BS Degree
- Market research industry experience
- Adept at using MS Office tools: Word, Excel, Outlook, Access
- BA/BS Degree in relevant field of study
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical/health industry-related industries
- One plus years of experience in project management with a market research supplier