OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for partnering with hiring managers to support the sourcing and selection of talent for the Field Solutions business unit. Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile and growing enterprise. Will be a key contributor to the success of our growth by bringing the best talent to the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our people leaders are tasked with delivering excellent business results through the efforts of their teams. These results are achieved by:
• Demonstrated ability to actively source passive high performing talent and build talent pipelines in Pharma Sales & Services.
• Build strong relationships and collaborate with hiring managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against the appropriate criteria prior to launching any search.
• Effectively and creatively manage the recruiting process to include sourcing, selection, offer negotiations and pre-hire onboarding in conjunction with the HR operations, for multiple requisitions simultaneously.
• Demonstrate excellent phone and face-to-face interview skills and ability to assess the cultural fit and performance ability of candidates.
• Provide regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure transparency and timeliness throughout the entire recruitment process, including updating and distributing the weekly recruiting scorecard and metrics.
• Drive improvements in the attraction, screening and selection processes and demonstrate innovation related to how the organization can use new strategies and technologies while maintaining fiscal responsibility.
• Build strong relationships with the Talent Acquisition team, multiple stakeholders in HR and hiring managers to lead a positive end to end candidate experience.
• All other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, education, knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
• Four-year college degree required.
• Minimum of two years demonstrated experience with Pharma Sales and/or Service.
• Experience with strategic sourcing, creating talent pipelines and high volume Recruiting.
• Experience using ICIMS or other applicable Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter as a passive sourcing tool.
• Excellent follow through, sense of urgency, ability to work on your own and be self-sufficient.
• Strong written/verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal and presentation abilities with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals both internal and external to the organization with proven ability to communicate to customers/clients in a clear, focused and concise manner.
• Adaptable and flexible to change with strong ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects.
• Demonstrated strong customer facing skills with evidence of proven ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers and clients.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
The physical and mental requirements along with the work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
Office: While performing the essential functions of this job the employee is frequently required to reach, grasp, stand and/or sit for long periods of time (up to 90% of the shift), walk, talk and hear; occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet, with frequent interruptions and multiple demands.