This position is responsible for ensuring software quality (new functionality and client implementations)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our employees are tasked with delivering excellent business results through the efforts of their teams. These results are achieved by the following:
▪ Represent Software Quality Assurance (SQA) function during project planning sessions.
▪ Perform software testing for complex projects and provide guidance on test scenarios, test scripts, and testing including mentoring and oversight of testing performed by less experienced testers.
▪ Define and document manual tests prior to test execution.
▪ Ensure the testing effort remains on track for critical deadlines to determine priority and depth of testing necessary for a successful release.
▪ Execute manual and automated tests and document test results.
▪ Perform API testing using Soap UI or Postman.
▪ Create SQL queries for test data setup and backend database validation.
▪ Document test issues and resolve in collaboration with internal and external project partners.
▪ Report test execution and test issue status to internal and external project partners.
▪ Create and publish test artifacts (planning, execution, issues, and summary). Present to stakeholders as needed.
▪ Other tasks and projects as assigned.
▪ Focuses on results in a professional, ethical, and responsible manner when dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and others.
▪ Accepts being accountable and responsible in work practices and expectations. Delivers what is promised.
▪ Works collaboratively in a team-oriented environment. Communicates effectively with others with clarity and transparency.
▪ Uses innovative critical and creative thinking to evaluate and solve work and customer issues.
▪ Seeks assistance in solving work problems through collaboration and information seeking.
▪ Demonstrates alignment with EVERSANA’s values, mission, and strategy
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
▪ At least 10 Years of hands-on industry experience.
▪ Proficiency with API testing tools (SoapUI, Postman, etc)
▪ Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
▪ Familiarity with common software development lifecycle models.
▪ Basic understanding of software testing concepts and techniques.
▪ Familiarity with test tools (test management, defect management, automation)
▪ Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment.
▪ Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with ability to present information and concepts to all levels of business and technical audiences (English necessary, Spanish beneficial)